Customers of CBE-Birr can extend this existing service to complete their payments on YenePay without further hassle. If you don’t already have a CBE-Birr account, you can easily register for one by visiting your nearest CBE branch and filling out a form for a CBE-Birr account and deposit cash.
- Once you have landed on YenePay’s checkout page to make a payment, select CBE-birr from the list of available payment methods. Image here
- You will see a screen that shows detailed
instructions to use the CBE-birr service to complete the payment from your
- Dial *847# (CBE-birr USSD service) on your phone
- Reply 5 for Bill Pay
- Reply 2 for Input Short Code
- Enter 251997 (YenePay merchant short code) when requested
- When requested for Bill Reference No, enter the order code indicated on yenepay checkout page
- When requested to confirm the payment, Reply 1
- Enter your CBE-birr PIN to complete the payment and you are done.
Once you have completed the payment, you will receive SMS notification from CBE as well as YenePay to indicate the successful completion of the payment.