Note: you will need to have a YenePay account to use our sandbox environment
- Go to https://sandbox.yenepay.com and login with your YenePay account. Once logged in you will see a list of sandbox users on your sandbox home page. If this is your first time on the sandbox, the list will be empty.
- Click on the “Add New Account” button on the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to the Generate Test Accounts page.
- Select the testing account type you want to generate. You can choose to generate a buyer only, seller only or both account types. If you select the “One account each for Buyer and Seller” option, two sandbox user accounts will be generated; one buyer (customer) and one seller.
- Enter a value for Initial YenePay Balance field. This amount will be added to the generated sandbox user account(s). You will then be able to use this balance amount to perform test payments during testing. Finally, click the Generate button to create the sandbox user account(s).
- After creating the account(s), you will be redirected to the sandbox home page and see the newly created account(s) list.
Sandbox account details
Click on your sandbox user account name from the Sandbox home page to see the details of that account.
- Username and Password: this is the credential you will need to use to log into the test checkout page to do test transactions in the sandbox environment.
- Account Type: indicates the account type of the generated sandbox user account; could be Merchant or Buyer.
- YenePay Balance: shows the available balance for the selected sandbox user which can be used for test transactions.
- Merchant Id and PDT Key: these are available for Merchant account type sandbox users only. You will need these details when setting up your platform to point to the sandbox environment before going live.
To learn more about how to do test transactions, go to the article here