IPN (Instant Payment Notification) is a way of exchanging payment (transaction order) status between your platform and YenePay. We send out IPN the instant a payment has been successfully completed by a customer. Your platform will be able to listen to an IPN if an IPN endpoint URL has been provided during integration with YenePay.
The steps below show you how to test the proper exchange of IPN message between your platform and YenePay. See How to do test transactions on sandbox environment to learn how sandbox transactions work.
- Go to https://sandbox.yenepay.com and login with your YenePay account.
- From your sandbox home page, select one of the Merchant sandbox user that you have previously tested transactions with and you will be taken to the account details page.
- From the list of transactions section on the account detail page, select one of the transactions in a Paid status. You will be taken to the transaction detail page.
- Click on the Send IPN button to send IPN to an endpoint on your platform that corresponds to the transaction you selected.
- The system sends IPN message to your IPN endpoint and shows you status of the request.